New Year’s Stress Reset - Bear Psychology Radio hosted by Dr. Anna Baranowsky with guest Dr. Doni Wilson.
Most of us are stressed these days and don’t know how to manage it. While stress is an inevitable part of life, it doesn’t have to take over our lives. Dr. Doni Wilson’s book “Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health” walks us through identifying our unique type of stress and the best ways to manage it to make stress actually work for us.
Join us Thursday in our conversation with naturopath & author Dr. Doni Wilson as we learn how to support our body’s needs and chart a path to become resistant to the negative effects of stress.
- Listen Live: Realityradio101.com
- When: Thursday December 29, 2022 from 1-2 pm EDT
- Listeners are invited to ask questions, leave comments, or share their stories via phone or email.
- Phone: 1-866-905-7325 or 905-725-1907
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LISTEN LATER: Bear Psychology Podcast on Apple Podcasts
Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist. After suffering from migraines herself for over 20 years, she has developed a stress recovery protocol that has helped thousands of patients to overcome their health challenges and achieve wellness.
Dr. Wilson’s book details five unique types of stress. She shares with us: how to identify them and create a personalized stress management plan; what happens in our bodies when we're stressed; her trademark three-part stress recovery protocol; how to truly disconnect and take care of yourself; and how to give your body the support it needs to heal from a number of different stress induced ailments (i.e., anxiety, depression, fatigue, insomnia, brain fog, headaches, chronic pain, weight gain, and digestive issues).
Join our conversation with Dr. Doni Wilson as we explore her customizable C.A.R.E. program including Clean eating, Adequate sleep, Recovery, and Exercise and how they can help you resolve underlying causes of stress and free the body from its harmful effects.
Dr. Wilson shares with us lessons and strategies from her own personal journey of recovering from the effects of stress and effective ways she has found to get more energy, feel refreshed, recover from over-indulging during the holidays and generally feel better and more balanced.
If you are interested in Dr. Wilson’s tips and tricks on overcoming stress, beating burnout, and getting back to a healthier you, this show is for you.
JOIN US ON BEAR PSYCHOLOGY RADIO SHOW - Thursday December 29 at 1-2 pm EDT
Links & Resources:
- Dr. Doni Wilson’s – 7 Day STRESS RESET (For free with this link!) doctordoni.com/ddpp/stress-reset/
- Dr. Don’s - Stress Type Quiz doctordoni.com/quiz/stress-quiz/
- For more information about the book visit: doctordoni.com/master-your-stress/
- To purchase the book visit: benbellabooks.com/shop/master-your-stress-reset-your-health/
- For more about Dr. Wilson: doctordoni.com/
- How Humans Heal (Dr. Wilson’s Podcast): doctordoni.com/blog/podcasts/
Materials to Reference:
- More of Dr. Wilson’s books: drdonistore.com/Books_c_69.html
- Dr. Wilson’s Blog: doctordoni.com/blog/
- Stress Management Tools: hr.umich.edu/benefits-wellness/health-well-being/mental-emotional-health/learn-more-about-mental-emotional-health/thrive-stress-management-program/stress-management-tools-resources
Access “Compassion Fatigue Resiliency & Recovery” with Dr. Anna Baranowsky & Dr. J. Eric Gentry. You can find the audio recording at:
Access the complete “Trauma Recovery NOW!” audio program at.