DEEP EXPERIENCE USING TRUSTED APPROACHES!
Psychologist, author, speaker, deep trauma therapy worker, and relationship counselor, Dr Anna is a clinical psychologist and CEO of the Traumatology Institute.
She received her doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the University of Ottawa and is recognized by the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress. She is a Green Cross Scholar, Registered Traumatologist and Trainer.
Recognized by the Academy of Traumatology, the National Center for Crisis Management and Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress through the American Academy of Experts. She has dedicated her career to making a difference in the lives of trauma survivors and the communities impacted by trauma. She trains professionals to help trauma survivors and supports those working in fields impacted by trauma. With a focus of growth after trauma, she works to inform, inspire and uplift.
Dr. Anna Baranowsky provides the following services:
- Assessment Services (for WSIB; Motor Vehicle Accidents; Insurance; Disability; Return-to-Work; Veterans Affairs Canada; National Defence; Police Screening)
- Compassion Fatigue Resiliency for care-providers
- Couples Counselling - Emotionally Focused Couple's Therapy
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Psychotherapy for Mood & Anxiety Disturbances
- Professional Development
- Trauma Practice - a Cognitive Behavioral Approach Trauma Therapy
When you work with Dr Anna or one of team, we offer you resources to keep you focused on recovery between sessions.
- Audio Recordings - Trauma Recovery Now
- Books - What is PTSD? Tools for Stabilization & Recovery
- Growth Video Releases - https://www.youtube.com/whatisptsd
- Trauma Recovery Program Online! Easy to access & Immediate http://www.whatisptsd.com
In 2016, Dr. Baranowsky was recognized as a leading female Psychologist offering services to the military by Esprit de Corp.
Dr Baranowsky earned her Ph.D. at the University of Ottawa and is a registered Clinical Psychologist with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
She is the best-selling co-author of Trauma Practice: Tools for Stabilization & Recovery; What is PTSD? 3 Steps to Healing Trauma; the CEO of the Traumatology Institute (training professionals nationally & internationally); and the developer of the cutting edge Trauma Recovery Program Online (www.whatisptsd.com).
She is recognized for her innovative approaches in addressing trauma, relationships. professional development, mood and anxiety disorders.